What are QR Codes
QR Codes (Quick Response Codes) are matrix barcodes that have easy readability and a larger storage capacity than standard UPC barcodes. With the popularity of smartphones and barcode reader apps, these codes have become popular ways to provide interactive information to consumers, visitors, etc. They allow users to obtain large amounts of information (usually via websites) in an interactive format.
The process usually goes something like this: a customer uses his smartphone and QR Code reader app (available for Android, Blackberry and iPhone) to scan the QR Code. The app reveals information, for this example a website’s URL. The customer accepts the link and is connected to the website. The website can display any information the provider wants: text, pictures, video, etc. The codes are reusable to the owner, who simply changes the destination information of the code.
QR Code Products
These are some of the QR Code products that Baldwin Design Works, LTD can produce for you. If you have an idea for one let us know and Im sure we can help make your idea a reality.
Digital Printed Adhesive Backed Qr Code Decals
- We can print on a wide variety of adhesive backed vinyls
- Permanent or Removable
- Sizes from 3/8" to billboard size and larger
- Color options are as endless as the imagination
- Give us what you want the Qr Code to point to and we will generate the code for you.
- Add additional artwork or campaign into decal
- Decals are printed with UV inhibited outdoor inks that will last up to 7 years with optional clear coats or laminates. Normal life span is 1-3 years depending on exposure to direct sunlight.
Direct Back Print on Clear Acrylic Qr Codes
3 Dimensional QR Codes
Stainless Steel Laser Embedded Qr Codes
The spray has glass,clay,pigment. The laser heats up the clay and melts the glass. This blends the pigment which is now burnt into the top of the substrate.
This results into the most durable outdoor product for Signage on the market.
Back Printed Acrylic Qr Codes
- Reversed digitally printed on 1/8" clear Plexiglas
- We can make router templates so you can add them to existing structures as inlays.
- Can be cut out in a wide variety of sizes and shapes
- Color options : These are printed in full color
- Very Durable and gret when you have multiple or full color images you want to add.